Aromatherapy massage is a wonderful, gentle, relaxing, aromatic massage experience; a truly ‘holistic’ approach to health affecting, and benefiting, your body, mind, emotions and your spirit!
Massage is the most luxurious way for you to gain the many therapeutic benefits of essential oils as they are absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin and through the nasal passages when inhaled.
The full treatment incorporates the whole body including a facial massage. If you wish, the massage can be adjusted to include only your upper body area including back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and/or face. Remember the treatment can be tailored for you.
The oils may be pre-blended or the essential oils chosen according to their therapeutic properties and blended to suit your specific needs and, where appropriate, preferences.
The overall aim of aromatherapy massage may be to help you achieve a deep sense of relaxation, or to be energising or stimulating, to ease your aching muscles and relieve muscle pain, or to be ‘uplifting’ and mood enhancing, as well as to target more specific ailments.
Some of the benefits you can gain from Aromatherapy massage include:
• Improvement in general health and well-being
• Increase in vitality
• Positive effect on mood and thought
• Relieves stress and anxiety
• Stimulates or soothes the nervous system
• Acts as an antiseptic/antiviral/tonic
• Eliminates toxic waste from the skin and muscle system
• Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system
• Relieves muscular tension and warms the muscles
• Improvement in colour, texture, hydration levels of the skin
• Helps relieve aches and pains
• Helps digestion, IBS., constipation
Like to know more about Aromatherapy Massage?